Terms and Conditions
The term Preveta Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. or “us” or “we” refers to the owners of this website whose registered office is (insert address), India.
- The content mentioned on the pages of this website is for your general information use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- This website is designed to store your medical and demographic data.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude any such liability for any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent as permissible by law.
- Using any information/materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the products, services and information available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain materials which are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the layout, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, that forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks that are reproduced on this website, that are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Any unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. They don’t, in any way, signify that we endorse the website(s). We are not liable for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the Republic of India.